By using this website and/or placing orders with OmberTech, you agree to the following terms:
Accuracy of Information
- OmberTech will refund any charge made by the shopping cart software on this website if it can be shown to OmberTech's satisfaction that the charge was
not the same, or equivalent to, that reported to the customer during the checkout process.
- In the event that a quantity of items is purchased while the website indicates a stock quantity in excess of the actual stock available for sale, and
stock is insufficient to fulfill the order, OmberTech will remove the item from the order and provide a refund of any amount charged for the unavailable
items. OmberTech will also offer that any other items included in the same order, and any postage costs applicable to that order, be refunded upon the
optional cancellation of the entire order.
Items will be posted within three Australian business days, subject to public holidays in the state of Victoria, Australia
- Any prices shown on this website that are not in Australian Dollars (AUD) are estimates and should be treated as a guide only. Payments may incur a
currency conversion fee charged by PayPal if they are not made in AUD. For more accurate currency conversion rates and fees as they may apply, customers
may wish to use the tools available at the PayPal website.
- Refunds are available for items lost in transit only after 35 days from the date of postage, or after a lesser time at the discretion of OmberTech.
Items sent internationally without tracking will not be refunded for loss in transit until the 35 day period has elapsed.
- Items received with fault/s that prevent their use, as such use is described on this website or in communication with OmberTech, may be replaced or
refunded after return of the item to OmberTech. OmberTech may, at its discretion, refund or replace items without requiring them to be returned.
OmberTech will not be responsible for any costs resulting from the return of the item.
- Where refunds are given for items lost in transit, the refund will include the postage cost charged on the original order.
- Where refunds are given for items received faulty, and there are no items received from the same order that are not faulty, the refund will include the
postage cost charged on the original order. If a faulty item is received as part of an order also consisting of one or more items received without fault,
OmberTech may choose not to refund the postage charge in the original order, or to refund a lesser amount.
Video Game Cartridge and Read-Only Memory (ROM) Integrated Circuit (IC) Programming
- Customers submitting data files to be programmed agree that where copyright exists on the data, they are the copyright holder of the data, or their
submission of the data is within the rights granted to them by the copyright holder.
- Customers submitting data files to be programmed agree that the the data is legal to be possessed, and to be copied, under the laws of the state of
- OmberTech may, at it's discretion, choose not to fulfill any order involving programming of Integrated Circuits. In this event, OmberTech will refund
any payment made for the item to be programmed, and will offer that any other items included in the same order, and any postage costs applicable to that
order, be refunded upon the optional cancellation of the entire order.
- All programmed ICs, including those sold with video game cartridges, are verified to confirm the programming is successful. OmberTech does not guarantee
the programmed ICs for use in safety-critical systems, and will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of these ICs, or products sold
with them, in safety-critical systems.
- Data submitted for programming is not comprehensively tested for suitability for the intended application. OmberTech does not guarantee that the data
programmed will be fit for any purpose, even where that purpose is implied on the OmberTech website. Refunds or replacements will not be provided where
the data submitted for programming was unsuitable for the intended application.
- Personal information collected by this website will be used solely for the fulfillment of orders placed. Personal information will not be shared by
OmberTech with any other party except for the postal organisation used to deliver orders requiring postage, or unless required to user Australian law.
- This website may use a tracking cookie as part of the online shopping cart system. The data held by this cookie is not used for any purpose besides
aiding the security and effectiveness of the shopping cart system during your use of this website.